TCG Real Estate, Customer Experience Centre, The Cliff Garden, R2/1 Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, MIDC Phase 3, Maan, Hinjawadi, Pune 411057, India icon_widget_image +91 9168 883 825 1800 103 4124 icon_widget_image
Image Alt


  1. Undertaking from the buyer in the given format
  2. Aadhar card and PAN card
  3. Any other documents as required by the Bank/Financial Institution
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), the central government has offered Indian citizens a subsidy of INR upto2.67 lacs to qualifying families. Here are a few questions and answers about the scheme.
  1. The purchaser and their family should not have another house under their name.
  2. Annual household income must not exceed INR 18 Lacs. A “Household” is defined as husband, a wife and any unmarried sons and/or unmarried daughters.
  3. The house should be purchased in a joint registration of the husband and wife or just the name of the wife. However, if there is no adult female in the household, the house may be registered in the name of a male member.
  4. Carpet area of the house purchased should be less than 60 sq. mtrs. for income not exceeding RS 6 lacs p.a, 90 sq.mtrs. for income not exceeding 9 lacs p.a and 110 sq.mtrs. for income not exceeding 18 lacs p.a
  5. The scheme can be used to purchase only one unit per family.
  6. The subsidy will always be paid via the provider of the housing loan. i.e from banks/HFC’s
  7. A home loan should be availed for a period of 20 years in order to avail a subsidy up to 2.67 lacs. If a loan is availed for a lesser period then the subsidy amount will be proportionately reduced.
  1. Income Proof for eligibility of loan
  2. Identity Proof
  3. Address Proof
  4. A Bank statement of the Last 6 months
  5. Any other documents as required by the Bank/Financial Institution

Yes, you may apply for the PMAY subsidy if you are single, however, there are different criteria. Unmarried men can make use of the PMAY subsidy if their mother is the co-applicant. In case, there is no surviving adult woman in the family, they may still apply. Unmarried women are also eligible to apply if they are an independent earning member of the family.

In order to get PMAY subsidy you must successfully qualify for a home loan.

The entire subsidy will be given upfront to the housing finance company/Bank by the Government Agency. Thereafter the Bank/HFC will credit the same in borrower’s account. This will result in a reduction in the housing loan amount and consequently, the EMI will also reduce.

If the roof of your village house is not made of concrete, it is not considered a ‘pucca’ house, thereby qualifying you for the housing subsidy.

The bank should receive the subsidy in a minimum of 3 months post the application.

Yes, both widows and divorcees can apply.

There is no age limit, as long as you are eligible for a Home Loan.

If you do not qualify for PMAY, you may still qualify for a housing loan. We have partnerships with housing finance companies who have created flexible loan products so that no prospect is ever refused a loan.